Most wine clubs basically operate in the same manner: you agree to buy wine once a month and we agree to sell you wine once a month. Simple, efficient and a pretty good deal for everyone involved. Good wines at a good price has been the limit for most clubs…let’s call it 10 out of 10 on the scale of wine drinker satisfaction.
We think our club is better because we have more to offer. It’s a little different, adds more value and will be a lot of fun. Ours goes to 11.
The main element is still there (give money – get wine) but we’re offering some additional benefits to our members.
FOR $50 EACH MONTH, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Three thoughtfully selected wines.
- Wine pickup day will include a private tasting for our members. Learn more about the wines while you taste and enjoy some nice small bite pairings. If you can’t make the tasting, we’ll hold your wines for pickup any time.
- Access to a curated Spotify playlist to enjoy along with the wines.
- 1/2 price wine and beer by the glass any time you visit the store.
- 10% off our cellar wines priced at $60 and up.
- 10% of any special order wines. We work with 15 different suppliers and have access to most wines that are sold in Georgia.
- “Wine Buyer for a Day” program. For those willing to accept the challenge, we’ll select one lucky member each quarter to help us select wines for the store. You’ll sit in with us as our reps bring in new wines to try. You’ll be able to sniff, swirl and taste until your heart’s content and help us decide what to put on our shelves. No, you don’t have to spit it out and yes, you can bring a friend.
BUT WAIT – THERE’S MORE!
Our inaugural wine club package will be available on September 22nd. Sign up before September 16th and receive a $25 Kelly’s Market gift card.
Our first club features red, white and sparkling wines that we think you’ll love along with a playlist titled, “How to drink standing up” – a funky, soulful list that creates the perfect wine sipping vibe.
So don’t wait – sign up now and secure your gift card and first month’s package! Send Sean an email and we’ll get you set up.